FRANCHISE PROGRAM Q&A
1. What is the floor area requirement?
A: The minimal floor area required is only from 1,600 Sqft
2. How much is the minimal start up investment required?
A: RM300,000 not including legal fee, rental deposit, utility deposit and working capital.
3. Would there be any renewal fee upon completion of agreement term?
A: Yes, renewal fees would be negotiable for another 6 year’s term.
4. How long is the contract term?
5. How much is the monthly fees charged?
A: Collectable fee is 4% of gross sales per month.
6. Would franchisor carry out any advertising and marketing strategies for franchisees?
A: Franchisor will from time to time strategically carry out advertising and marketing activities to build more customer base.
7. Would potential franchisee required to look for their own site?
A: If potential franchisee do have a location in mind, franchisor would evaluate the location for suitability before granting. Otherwise, franchisor would recommend some location for potential franchisee.
8. How about training?
A: Franchisor will conduct free training for the franchisee and crews before opening.
9. Would there be any opening support from Franchisor?
A: Yes, franchisor would delegate some of its senior officer to assist in the opening.
10. How about continual support?
A: Franchisor would designate an officer to carry out field support. This person would assist in analyzing performance and recommend plan to be better.
11. What would be the ideal business hour?
A: Business hour is from 9am to 6pm. But should the situation require any outlet to operate earlier or extend business hour, it is always recommended to do so as more sales would be collected in the process.
12. How is the purchasing and distribution of stocks works?
A: Gatti Sports Factory Outlet through its comprehensive computer system monitors the sales of every outlet and recommends stocks to all franchisees.
13. How effective is the control system?
A: Attested control system had been designed to assist franchisee to monitor any abnormality and able to assist in identifying problematic area immediately.
14. How fast can an outlet start business upon signing up as franchisee?
A: Upon successful signing up, one franchisee would only need to wait at least 2 months to start business. This is due to the execution of agreement, registration of company, training of workers etc.
15. What is required to become Gatti Sports Factory Outlet franchisee?
A: Strong entrepreneurship spirit and willing to work in accordance to someone else plan or strategies. Passionate about this business and customer relations or services.